Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sorry for the "paws" in posts..

I realize I haven't posted in a while...I have a lot of draft posts sitting, waiting to be posted, but they're not quite complete. They mostly center around puppies and how I want one. And how I didn't join a gym, and instead, put potential gym-membership money into a puppy fund. And how that puppy fund will eventually allow me to purchase an english bulldog and provide me with eternal happiness (or at least 8-10 years of happiness, with additional years added on for memories of said puppy). Just look how adorable this pile of them is.

There is also this article telling me to get a dog, not a treadmill (rather, a puppy, not a gym membership). It makes a whole lot of sense (even though the dog I want doesn't really require the most exercise..). Basically all signs point to puppy. But it hasn't been puppy-on-the-brain 24/7. I made some room for a nice 20-mile run. It's amazing how close everything actually is to capitol hill. I was able to run to RFK stadium, around Hains Point, over by Arlington Cemetery, by Roosevelt Island, and through Georgetown. Like a "DC's greatest hits" run or something. I got my hair chopped off. I would normally just say "cut" but my hairdresser was very angry with the state of my hair. She would hold up shorter pieces and exclaim "WHAT HAPPEN HEERE!?". Or let out a sigh every time she reminded me that my hair was damaged and it was a good thing I was finally getting it cut. I enjoyed the beautiful weather. There are signs of spring everywhere..daffodils (my favorite!!)..daylight savings time..basketball brackets.. Aaand I hung out with friends that I haven't seen in a while.

Photo

let it also be known that there is one week until my first trip to vegas (!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment