Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Blast from the past

I'm up too late watching WVU lose in the second round of the big east championship. But it's alright because my sleepy state has led to excessive facebooking, which led me to dig up this gem from when I was in girl scouts:

girlscouts

Find me? I'm the only one in the entire girl scout get-up. I was fortunate to be let in, considering how much I look like a little boy. [i remember one time when i was rocking this hairstyle, i was in victoria's secret with my mom, and someone commented on what a cute little boy my mom had]. But seriously, how cool do i look!? And how lame is everyone else around me!? Clearly they did not come prepared for this girl scout picture because they are not in full uniform. Suckers. If only I had my American Girl doll with me, too. We had matching outfits.

...but that might have been a little embarrassing because she had more badges than I did.

1 comment:

  1. and here i was thinking you were the red-head in the front row :)

    ReplyDelete