Monday, February 14, 2011

What I Love - edition 2.14

***for some reason this did not post last night. so every time i say "today", i mean 2/14. whoops! but I don't need a hallmark holiday to express my true feelings.

In honor of Valentine's Day, this post will be about love. More specifically: things I love.
So, drumroll please, Top 5 Things I Love Today:

1. My new running shoes. I just switched out of my Nike Frees and back into a shoe that provides the stability that my over-pronating, high arched feet need.
2. The Mumford & Sons CD - Sigh No More

3. The sunny, mid 50's (though occasionally overly windy) weather that has afforded me walks around the neighborhood. And given me the opportunity to try and play with other people's dogs.


4. Ken Jennings and Brad Rutter vs. Watson (the world's first computerized Jeopardy contestant). At first it appeared Watson was going to blow the other two out of the water, but the others caught up and Watson ended up tied with Rutter with two more rounds tonight and tomorrow. I loved seeing Trebek talk to Watson like he (she? it?) was human. For example: When Ken wrongly answered a question, and Watson followed up with the same wrong answer, Trebek replied "No, that's what Ken said." After he spent a good deal of time telling us that the robot cannot hear or see. I'm sure Watson wrote that one down and will remember it for the next time..

5. This:
sorry i'm not sorry

1 comment:

  1. haha. this entry made me happy too. happy belated vday!

    ReplyDelete