Friday, February 11, 2011

Summer, please.

Even though it's been cold these past couple days, the sun has been shining and the skies have been bright blue. And it makes me desperately want warm weather. It doesn't help that my room on the third floor is so hot, it's stifling, so I lie around in shorts and a t-shirt while it's 23 degrees outside.


It also doesn't help that i'm currently planning my summer that i will be spending at the cove. And as awesome as I feel running in my spandex tights (because in my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story), I'd rather be running in shorts. But alas, it's early february and there is still a ways to go. I am at least comforted by knowing that I am not in Ohio anymore where winter overstays its welcome.

Happy Friday! (and three cheers for Egypt!)

1 comment:

  1. LIKE. I am so sick of the winter; your cove pictures make me so excited to be in West Virginia. As much as I love Michigan, I also love being able to walk around without wearing a scarf.

    ReplyDelete