Monday, February 7, 2011

Read this, you will

I could write about how I'm attending the Good Jobs Green Jobs Conference here in DC, which is very exciting, and in the hotel there are chocolate replicas of famous DC places and I want to eat them..except I'm having a slight aversion to sweets..

I could write about how today on the metro, the automated voice kept repeating "doors are closing, please stand clear" over and over and over so i finally yelled "prove it!!" only to get disapproving looks from other metro riders.

I could write about how happy I am that the steelers didn't win the super bowl.

Instead, i want to write about this:


I think it was my favorite commercial. I admit i didn't pay attention to many of them, but this one caught my attention. Not only was it cute, but it had star wars. And i love star wars. In fact I recently got these in the mail:


These were a late hanukkah gift from sara (thank yooou!!). Every winter break during college we would get together and watch all 6 star wars episodes..maybe cook a little from my Star Wars cookbook. We once made shirts with Yoda sprayed painted on them and Yoda quotes on the back. I guess we like Star Wars a little..

2 comments:

  1. jessie you're the coolest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren- do I EVER! and I completely agree. SW and HP. I can make themed cookies.

    ReplyDelete