Sunday, February 13, 2011

Punkin - 2...

...things that come into contact with my car that shouldn't - 0 !

It's usually never a good thing when you get a phone call that start's out "so uh..."
I got one of those yesterday.
Turns out a drunk driver hit Eric's parked car, which was parked in front of my car...and his car subsequently backed into mine. His car apparently had been moved there just 20 minutes beforehand, and if it hadn't been there, Punkin would have been blown to smithereens. Fortunately, his car is probably a little more substantial than mine and was not blown to smithereens. And of course, it's very fortunate that no one was injured by the drunk driver. Unfortunately, his car is not currently drive-able. Mine, on the other hand, came away with nary a scratch. Just like the time I hit a deer (rather, the deer hit..me..) and Punkin ended up with just a small dent. She's pretty resilient. It was all just a giant pain to deal with on a Saturday night.




hey punkin. lookin good


but there's nothing like a beautiful sunset to make everything better.
I love sunsets.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who names my car and refers to him like a loved pet of mine. mine's name is oliver. except for the time when he gets really sassy--then he turns into lafawnda the honda.

    sorry to hear about the accident but glad punkin is okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whatttt- where and when was the sunset?!? it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alison - Hilarious. I feel that if i show love for my car, it'll love me back. ..though i can't say that's always been the case..

    Chels - yesterday evening, capital south metro. come visit and maybe you'll see one for yourself!

    ReplyDelete