Tuesday, January 18, 2011

ice is back


As a result of last night's wintry mix
I slid the majority of the way to work.
See that ice?? It was everywhere!
Treacherous i tell you.
It, along with the slush, gave me reason
to wear my new boots
(not that i need a reason!...)
but i ran into this man taking pictures of a hawk
that we thought was hurt and unable to fly.
it was really unbelievable to be so close to it.
SO unbelieveable that i took pictures of him
taking pictures of the hawk,
rather than pictures of the hawk itself...
-----
Also, I mentioned in a previous post
that our bathroom light was out.
It still is.
And i'm getting tired of brushing my teeth
and showering by light of my headlamp...
fingers crossed for tomorrow

2 comments:

  1. you look like a blue footed boobie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your bright blue hunter boots! as well as your extremely muscular thighs haha

    ReplyDelete