Thursday, May 5, 2011

yohndledore

y&h3

That is me and Yohn (first name Nicole, last name Yohn, which would YOU rather go by!?!? think of all the puns - hasta manYOHNa...okay that's really the only one I can think of right now..). You might remember Yohn from the bottom of this post. We go way back. All the way back to June Orientation for Denison where we tried to finagle the exact same schedules. She got me to start playing rugby, I bribed her into being my roommate sophomore year, and we have been "besties" ever since. Well, miss neuroscience at UPenn was able to get away for a weekend and is coming into DC tomorrow!! We'll be watching the Kentucky Derby in style and visiting with other Denison friends. I couldn't be more excited. Plus, having her in town is also a good way for me to keep my mind off of the fact that the Pittsburgh Marathon is a week from Sunday. eeeyikes.

y&h

y&h2

No comments:

Post a Comment