Wednesday, November 23, 2011

This Thanksgiving

I'm very excited for Thanksgiving this year. Instead of traveling home to Charleston or somewhere else to meet up with family, my family is coming here to DC! My mom and I are splitting the cooking so I've been busy making rolls and pie crusts and soup. Not to mention also studying for the LSAT (which I take a week from Saturday AHHH!). But I don't hate being completely consumed by cooking and studying. 


It makes time pass quickly, which is great when I'm home alone, not wanting to go out into this hurricane-like weather, and looking forward to the holiday. Thanksgiving is one of my favorites. You get to spend time with family, eat good food, and don't have to worry about giving/receiving gifts. Tomorrow my dad, brother, and I are running in the Alexandria Turkey Trot before our meal and then Friday is the Backyard Brawl (WVU vs Pitt), so this Thanksgiving is shaping up well.  I hope your holiday is as enjoyable as mine is sure to be!


Squashes wish you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment