Thursday, June 9, 2011

True or False

[Answers at the bottom!]

1. I love cameras so I bought another one.

2. I love cameras so much because I now understand everything about them.

3. I recently found out, thanks to all of that blood that was so mercilessly taken from me, that I'm allergic to cats, which provides a partial explanation for my breathing problems whilest running.

4. I've been avoiding eating our bananas so they'll become really ripe and I can make banana bread.

5. I emptied the dishwasher this morning.









***Answers***

1. True! I received this behemoth of a camera in the mail today! A fujifilm instax 210. Because instant pictures are so much fun.

Photo

2. False. Falsey false false false. I bought a book that I'm going to have to read several times.. I hope to take a class in the near future.. Like my mom said, it's like a foreign language.

3. False.

4. True. Look at those bananas in all their spotted glory. They look like me at the end of the summer. ...because I get lots of freckles.

Photo

5. False. My mom did.

That's all!
Thanks for playing.
Tune in next thursday
when i might do this again

2 comments: